In case you didn’t notice by now (the photos should’ve given it away, really) – we’re a couple obsessed with traveling.
We met while traveling. We’ve traveled ever since we got together. And now that we’ve gotten married, our obsession has only gotten worse.
But we doubt we’re alone, we know there are others like us out there. No need to be ashamed.
If you think you have a travel addiction too, why not check out the list below and see if you might also be a travel addict!
1. You’re already daydreaming and planning your next trip…while you’re still on your current trip!
2. You change your cover photo into a shot of a stunning landscape every time you visit another country
3. When someone asks you “how was your last vacation/trip?”, you respond with “which one?”
4. When you’re not traveling, you’re watching videos on YouTube or Facebook about your dream destinations
5. You can recite and reenact the entire airplane safety demo by heart
6. You’ve signed up to get regular emails about travel sales and specials
7. Your house looks like a museum of travel knick-knacks and souvenirs
8. You keep a ‘country count’ or a ‘state / province count’
9. You love meeting people from other countries and telling them about all of the places you visited or plan to visit in their country
10. You’re constantly checking out the calendar for the next holiday or long weekend.
What do you think? Do you think you too can be diagnosed as a travel addict?
Do you have anything to add to this list? Let us know in the comments!